from San José: 6:00 am
to San José: 8:00 pm
prices per person
All prices subject to change
After a 1 ½ hour drive from San José to Puntarenas Dock and a stop for breakfast on route, you will board the 71-foot Catamaran Manta Raya for an unforgettable trip to Tortuga Island (Turtle Island).
Tortuga is a paradisiac island with a white sand beach, coconut palms and a beautiful blue ocean, located in the Golf of Nicoya on the Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. On the way to Tortuga while cruising on the calm waters of the Gulf of Nicoya there is always a possibility of watching dolphins, sea turtles and aquatic birds.
Once at Tortuga Island you can bask on the beach, swim on the blue ocean, walk on the island trails or take an optional tour, before enjoying a succulent lunch served with chilled white wine and live marimba music.
The Manta Raya has an expansive deck area, fresh water showers and a bow ramp allowing an easy disembarkation directly onto the beach.
A/C Bus Transportation to Calypso´s private dock and coffee shop from San José,
Jacó, Quepos / Manuel Antonio and Monteverde
- Multilingual Guide
- Typical Costa Rican breakfast
- (Served on the way to Puntarenas)
- Complementary service onboard Manta Raya
- Freshly brewed, hot Costa Rican coffee
- A selection of fresh tropical fruits
- Ice cold fruit juice and soft drinks
- Elegant dining at Tortuga Island
(Four courses-featured in Gourmet Magazine)
- Calypso’s famous, prize winning Ceviche
- Salad Bar :
- Mixed green salad with Italian vinaigrette dressing
- Fresh carrot salad with raisins and orange juice
- Creamy pasta primavera salad
- Refreshing cucumber dill & sour cream salad
- Freshly grated coconut encrusted breast of chicken
- cooked to perfection and covered in a delightful tropical .sauce.
- Steamed rice and hot garlic bread
- Ice cold white wine
- Dessert :
- Piña Colada Cake
- Hot Costa Rican coffee
- Live Music
- Snorkeling Excursion
- Banana Boat
- Cool comfortable clothes